Scribble Jail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanty & Kneesocks

4 posters

Go down

Scanty & Kneesocks Empty Scanty & Kneesocks

Post  lordskelzor Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 pm

The Demon sisters Scanty and Kneesocks for PS&G

You gotta love 'em

Ok Turns out I messed up and added the wrong object so I've added a new link and hopefully the right file this time

sorry about that one :/

mediafire.com/?wz9l1bns6r2aja7 (new guys apparently can't post direct links)

They aren't perfect but they are as close as I could get get

Sceenshot:

Scanty & Kneesocks SaJTy

I should point out that they are based on demon models and will attack you unless you use adjectives

Also Kneesocks' glasses aren't part of the model they are just a pair of invisible glasses I spawned and put on her

Last edited by lordskelzor on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
lordskelzor
lordskelzor

Back to top Go down

Scanty & Kneesocks Empty Re: Scanty & Kneesocks

Post  IronicTitanium Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Have no idea what these are from, but I tried downloading them. From the screenshot, they look interesting. But, when I download them, they don't pop up, and I can't spawn them In-Game. Maybe it's an error with my tutorial, maybe you uploaded it wrong, or most likely, we can't upload this files. Maybe I can find someone with C++ (etc.) knowledge to code an Uploader for it.
IronicTitanium
IronicTitanium
Admin

https://scribblejail.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  planets Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I got it to work somewhat, apparently Scanty works fine but theres no Kneesocks and instead I just get LOADSEMONE constantly spawning money, maybe you accidentally switched that obj file with a different one?

Still, very nicely done Scanty.

Scanty & Kneesocks 8JVQb

IronicTitanium wrote:when I download them, they don't pop up, and I can't spawn them In-Game. Maybe it's an error with my tutorial, maybe you uploaded it wrong, or most likely, we can't upload this files. Maybe I can find someone with C++ (etc.) knowledge to code an Uploader for it.

I got it to work by accessing this folder in the image, and then removing/replacing my original custom obj_3 and obj_4 with the ones in the download.

Scanty & Kneesocks GNld6

I also tried to instead rename the 2 files but they didn't show up in game at all.

I was however also able to successfully get Scanty in the game by creating a new random object in the editor, which showed up in that folder as obj_0 for me and then just renaming the Scanty file (obj_slot_4) to obj_slot_0 so I can confirm that this method works, hope that helped.

And of course if you have a lot of objects in that folder already you have to find whichever file was created when you made the new random object in the editor and then rename/replace it with the downloaded file.
planets
planets

Back to top Go down

Post  lordskelzor Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 am

planets wrote:I got it to work somewhat, apparently Scanty works fine but theres no Kneesocks and instead I just get LOADSEMONE constantly spawning money, maybe you accidentally switched that obj file with a different one?

Sorry about that I'll update the file

Honest mistake I'm afraid
lordskelzor
lordskelzor

Back to top Go down

Post  IronicTitanium Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm

That makes sense. All I tried doing was renaming them, so that maybe they would show up under "Downloads."
I tried renaming them to obj_slot_41 & 42, because, counting my Objects & Downloads, I apparently have 40+ custom objects in my game. But, that didn't seem to work. What I was thinking was, maybe, if people don't want to lose THEIR custom 4 & 5, or if they don't have that many yet, they could go into their game, Object Editor, press "New," twice (Just choose a round base object, like 'square'), and count how many til those two new files, then rename the Scanty & Kneesocks to those file numbers, and REPLACE the two new files. That could work, I shall test that now.

EDIT: Well, this is weird. Just tried that, and when I went In-Game, my Yellow and Orange "Square - Copy's" are still there, but when I go to the Downloads section, all the way on the last page, is Scanty, next to the Gabe Newell I downloaded. But, Scanty won't seem to spawn In-Game. Instead, I have to type "Gordon Freeman," which is apparently what she replaced, not either of the squares. And Kneesocks is nowhere to be found. This is weird.

Last edited by IronicTitanium on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just tested)
IronicTitanium
IronicTitanium
Admin

https://scribblejail.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kingck Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 am

very cool are you going to make panty and stocking?
kingck
kingck

Back to top Go down

Post  lordskelzor Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:19 am

kingck wrote:very cool are you going to make panty and stocking?

I do not

Maybe now that you mention it...
lordskelzor
lordskelzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum